? ??????????????Vibrant Swirls? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (59 Ratings)??45 Grabs Today. 14506 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Dreams? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (11 Ratings)??40 Grabs Today. 7681 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 13, 2007

Chicken Pox

Polka dots are back in !!!

Gidget hangs out with Alexis as she catches up on her homework.

Oh my goodness I have the chicken pox.
I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and I saw there was bumps on my face on my back, my arms and my neck. Man I felt like screaming.

But I couldn’t because they itched so bad I had to scratch them so I did. I felt like I had a bad case of stripes but instead of stripes I it was a bad case of bumps or should I say chicken pox. I guess it was the day for chicken pox.

Well it was one of those days of t.v. with the thermometer in my mouth and the ice pack on my head while I was in bed.

Oh great I thought I have to stay at home and grandma’s going to miss work for a while. Oh no I thought what is she going to do, is she going to get mad at me. But she didn’t get mad she took good care of me. Today Miss Brenda is taking me to her house so I can rest, catch up on my homework and so Grandma can go to work.

I can’t wait to go back to school, I miss it so much.
Alexis

0 comments: