? ??????????????Vibrant Swirls? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (59 Ratings)??45 Grabs Today. 14506 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Dreams? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (11 Ratings)??40 Grabs Today. 7681 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Kemonterious' Easter

Running in the country


For Easter we went to Miss Brenda’s parents house and when I got there I was shocked because their house was huge and I saw horses and chickens and a dog. Then I went exploring with Payton and Ande. They are Brenda’s nephew and niece. After that we went to run up and down a hill. I ran 5.1 miles.
A very nice man named Jimmy brought over a mini bike and asked us if we wanted to ride it. It was battery powered. We had a great time. Then I went into the hay loft and played. A little later we found a way to get out a different way. That night I slept on the couch and fell off. I ate good pancakes and they were delicious. Then we went and I saw the Oregon Trail. We went back and we found a fort in an abandoned barn. The next day went to the cemetery and we saw a long high bridge for walking on. Then we spotted a wild turkey and snuck up on him. We got 50 yards up close to him. At the cemetery we were looking at fun stories and I saw a person’s stone was born in 1810 and he was in World War 2.
I went to church and I was watching how the preacher preaches.
I will never forget the days I lived in a house on a farm.
Kemonterious

0 comments: