? ??????????????Vibrant Swirls? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (59 Ratings)??45 Grabs Today. 14506 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Dreams? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (11 Ratings)??40 Grabs Today. 7681 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 13, 2007

Dear God

God you are my God.
You are the strongest, most powerful person I ever thought of. You should have been the chosen one. I am thankful for Jesus dying on the cross for our sins. God you are the best in my life and I thank you for giving me the strength to wake up and for letting me got to school to learn and got to Obasi and learn about you. You should let the others know that you are the God of all children in the world. Jesus you rose from the dead and we are forgiven in Christ. I didn't like when you were whipped. I liked when you came on the donkey to Jerusalem.
Kemonterious

0 comments: